Search Your Noakhali College

Thursday, July 10, 2008

For Student & Teacher of Noakhali College

Dear Student & Teacher,

I start this blog for specially Noakhali college student & teacher. Who is any time stay in Noakhali & join noakhali college as a student or teacher, that person can join this blog. I register a Domain name: www.noakhalicollege.info only for this blog. This blog luck depend on all student & teacher of Noakhali college. I start this blog personally as because,I was a student of Noakhali college & I love Noakhali College. My life best & happy time I pass this college. When I never found any community of Noakhali college,i register this domain. Who is interested to write this blog,Just mail me info@bdprem.com ,I will give you blogging permission. If any current student of Noakhali College,want to run this blog,I will give him/her total control. because I want,this blog run by only current student. When he/she will be leave college, must need to provide total blog control, a current student. Noakhali College have no Web site. Within short time,I will register a Domain & develop noakhali college web site completely free. But,for develop noakhali college web site,I need a proper permission. When I get it,I will develop noakhali college web site. I have a plan to visit noakhali within short time & I hope I will take permission at that time.
Every student & teacher will write here anything related to noakhali college. I believe, there have so many people, who ready to write & maintain this blog.

Wait for your help....

With Thanks

Yousuf Ahmed
Ex-Student
Noakhali College
Email: info@bdprem.com

No comments: